· Lasting Impressions are invaluable
· First impressions usually begin before they meet you…advertising, direct mail, web, community appearance , homes under construction…ask them “What do you think?”
· Impression of “you” will ultimately lead to their purchase decision
· Be a good listener
· Show empathy/compassion; tell them you want the experience to be a good one for them
· Look “good”; Always present a professional appearance
· Be knowledgeable, Demonstrate that you are the expert
· Be excited, upbeat…don’t lose sight of the fact that it is the customer’s first time in. Be a Cheerleader for them!